Are you passionate about fitness, health & wellness, and the LGBTQ+ community?
Do you like connecting with and inspiring others?
Become part of the OUTCROWD!
OUTWOD is looking to add to our amazing team of those who believe in living a healthy, fit lifestyle, to help us empower the LGBTQ+ community and raise money for our charitable partners thru our fitness events and initiatives.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN OUR OUTCROWD?
- You must epitomize the lifestyle and values that OUTWOD represents.
- You must live an active, healthy lifestyle, and be active in your local community.
- You must be active on social media with an established audience.
- You must be a strong advocate for LGBTQ+ issues.
- You must have an outgoing, welcoming personality.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE OUTCROWD?
- Represent OUTWOD and/or lead OUTWOD events in your area.
- Drive traffic to our events via your social media channels.
- Promote OUTWOD on social media and within your personal circle of influence.
- Drive traffic to our website by sharing our articles, blog posts, and product pages on your social media pages.
- Contribute content on our website.
- Participate in OUTWOD photo shoots in your area.
- Have fun helping us spread the word about OUTWOD and our movement.
WHAT BENEFITS DO I GET AS PART OF THE OUTCROWD?
- Exclusive membership package upon signing up, including OUTWOD swag
- Registration bonus for all referrals to OUTWOD events
- Inspire others by connecting to a wide audience
- Connect with a like-minded network of influencers
- Gain exposure and visibility thru OUTWOD
- Discount on all OUTWOD apparel
- Private “Ambassador-only” group on Facebook
- Exclusive News and Updates
ARE THERE ANY REQUIREMENTS TO BE IN THE OUTCROWD?
You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have an active social media presence on at least one of the following channels: a personal blog, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram.
- You can be located anywhere in the world.
- You must have a strong audience on your social media channels. While we will sometimes make exceptions for someone with great potential, generally, we are looking for the following audience minimums.
- For bloggers, a minimum of 1,000 unique monthly visitors
- For Twitter, a minimum of 5,000 followers
- For Instagram, a minimum of 1,000 followers
- For YouTube, a minimum of 500 subscribers
- A positive attitude and an unwavering commitment to changing lives.
- Social media channels should have some fitness or health-related content. It doesn’t have to be 100% fitness-related, but we do want to see that OUTWOD would make sense on your channels